I am trying to verify this letter - but I seriously doubt it's truly 
from Aafia.  I say this because other detainee activists are all unaware 
of it (so far as I've gotten hold of people) and it would have had to go 
through either the legal team or probably cageprisoners.  At least a 
family member.  In any case.. it looks to be faked.  While I understand 
the sentiment - it makes me furious that someone would exploit her 
situation.

So please don't forward or anything until I get some word.... thank you!

Sadzoum wrote:
> In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
> Asslam o Alyqum waremetullah-i-waberakatuh!
>
> My name is Dr. Afia educated from Massachusetts Institute of 
> Technology (USA) with three children and aim of helping my nation with 
> my high class education is very pleased from your help.
>
> I was kidnapped from my own country by my brothers and sold to 
> America. I was brutally treated, raped, tortured, again and again 
> given name prisoner 650. I prayed for my Muhammad Bin Qasim for every 
> second of my years in prison in a Muslim country Afghanistan.
>
> I am sister of 1/5 world population Muslim. My nation is historically 
> famous in defending and protecting their citizen right from the 
> beginning. Hazrat Omar (RA) Said, if a dog dies near river Arafat, 
> Omar will be responsible on day of judgment.
>
> At the moment I can't walk on my own, one kidney is removed, bullet 
> wound in my chest, denied any medical and legal aid and not sure 
> whether I will be alive or not.
>
> I would like to revoke my status of sister. I am a proud muslim, 
> follower of Hazrat Muhammad SAW, daughter of Hazrat Abubakar, Hazrat 
> Umar, Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali and Companions and their true 
> followers. I don't want to be your sister.
>
> They are my protector and I will seek Allah help not yours.
>
> I don't want to be Pakistani who has 600,000 troops and special force 
> SSG but fail to protect me, they sworn to protect me but refused when 
> I was looking at them for help.
> My so called Muslim Ummah having millions of soldiers, guns, tanks. 
> Automatic weapons, fighter plans, submarines and yet they failed to 
> save me.
>
> Don't worry about day of judgment you won't be answerable as you are 
> not my brothers in Islam. You are Arabic, Persian, Palestinians, 
> African, Malaysian, Indonesian, South Asian but not Muslims.
>
> I am sorry if hurts you but you can't imagine how hurt I am.
>
> Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
>
>
> Join
> *Sadzoum*
> @
> <goog_1221081929306>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sadzoum/join
>
> Sadzoum©
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to