Hi all,

I have a second to write since I am waiting for my ride.  I got the 
results of the CT scan (I have been ill for three weeks) and it turns 
out I have something that has to be removed today.  No big deal, it is 
not very serious unless I ignore it.  I will be okay, but could use your 
prayers/duaas etc.  I also pray for you.

I won't be able to do the blog tonight, and maybe not tomorrow night 
either.  So.. if you EG can do some, and maybe Chuck too.  (Sorry I had 
to bcc people - but I have little time before I have to go).. I would 
appreciate it!

Alexa I wish I'd set it up for you already!!  (If you were willing 
anyway.  :-)

So I will be back... God willing, soon!
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to