About an hour ago I asked the nurse if I could finally have some apple 
juice - since it's been 3 days since I've had a drink and the procedure 
is done.  The nurse talked to the doc (who swore he told me this - he 
did not!) that I can't because there's still a chance I have to have 
major surgery.  AGH! 

So please keep up the prayers and duaa!  I will keep it up for you as 
well!  I had something in me that was huge - the size of a large 
softball.... no wonder I was so sick.  I've never seen anything like 
it.  YUCK!  They are worried that the bacteria may have spread to the 
blood stream and all that.  I asked how they are going to know if I need 
more or not - and how long did I have to stay in this place?  No one 
knows.  Glad I brought my laptop, masha'allah I was able to even get one 
a couple of years ago! 

I'll have to work on doing the blog.  I am on a lot of medication (for 
the pain) that makes it hard, as you may be able to tell by my typos.  
:-[    

I'm at Bay Area Hospital in Coos By Oregon in room 327 bed two.  I'd 
give you the phone number but apparently it's wrong.  Ooops.  I gave it 
to my mother and she said it just rang and rang and rang.  She was a bit 
ticked off in fact.  Oops.  Everything is long distance from me too 
which complicates it a bit.

Insha'allah they will get me completely well, I will have the sabr to 
allow that, and then I can go on with my life!

I hope all of you who are celebrating the holy month of Ramadhan are 
dong well, and may all of it be accepted by Allah subhanahu wa t'ala!

I'm pretty sure the kind of 'fasting' I am doing isn't going to count.  
::grin::  I am also glad I brought my laptop because I didn't bring my 
Qur'an.  It's huge, and I was trying to pack as little as possible.  As 
it happens though, I can read it online, Masha'allah!  Plus I have the 
support of my friends and comrades, brothers and sisters, like you!

Jazak'Allah Khair!
-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to