Thank you Joseph!  I came home on Sunday, finally, but am facing a colon 
resection in a moth or so, unless Allah(swt) chooses to heal me before 
then, insha'allah!  Thank you so much!

JOSEPH STOCKETT wrote:
> I will be praying for you.........Joe
>
> --- On *Sun, 9/28/08, freedetainees.org /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: freedetainees.org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: [bangla-vision] freedetainees.org
>     To:
>     Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 11:38 PM
>
>     Sorry this is so late.  Your intrepid blogger is back in the
>     hospital.  I'll be out soon God willing!
>
>
>       freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
>       
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to