Title: freedetainees.org
freedetainees.org

freedetainees.org

NOTE:  To who has yet to see it - be sure to rent and watch "Standard Operating Procedure", a documentary.  I thought I'd seen or read it all - I had not. 


Palestinian political prisoners represented in Paris

Posted: 23 Oct 2008 08:34 PM CDT

Bethlehem / Najib Farrag - An official delegation returned after a week of French events in solidarity with Palestinian political prisoners. The delegation included several West Bank heavy hitters on the prisoners’ rights scene. Greeting them in Paris was the French Foreign Ministry and Dr. Hind Khoury, former Jerusalem Affairs Minister and Bethlehem resident whose home [...]

Tortured in West Bank Prisons

Posted: 23 Oct 2008 08:24 PM CDT

By  [...]

Pair in Saudi jail face terror trial

Posted: 23 Oct 2008 02:03 PM CDT

By GEOFFREY BEW TWO Bahraini men are believed to have been included in a list of nearly 1,000 Al Qaeda suspects accused of carrying out “acts of war” against Saudi Arabia, it has emerged. But the families of Abdulraheem Al Murbati and Khalil Al Janahi, who are being held in Saudi Arabia, will have to wait almost [...]

Reply via email to