This is to the Muslims on the list.  I am trying to find out (once and 
for all) if seafood is halal.  I thought it wasn't, except for fish with 
scales.  I just saw the funniest thing on a google search though.  It 
was something like "Seafood is now halal!"  Uhm... pardon me, but was 
the Qur'an re-written recently?  Er.. if it wasn't halal before....

Anyway... just found that humorous.  I do need to know though.  I 
accidentally ate some tonight.  It wasn't much, it was in a recipe my 
mother made with "cream of shrimp" soup... I found out after the fact.. 
she lets me know when she cooks pork, but I never told her anything 
about seafood.  ::shrug::

I wouldn't eat shrimp on purpose anyway - yech.  But I did enjoy lobster 
tails and crab claws. 
-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to