No doubt!  That weird feeling on the tongue yes, it made my mouth taste 
sweet all the time, even when I wasn't drinking it.  I have an herbal 
cleanse - I am going to start it tomorrow for sure.

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
>   I would advice you to do a herbal cleanse... cause this stuff will 
> kill you. I have never used any of those fake sugar..  I remember  one 
> time, one of my sisters gave me a soda to drink( about 10 years ago) 
> and as soon as the liquid touched my mouth, my tongue began to tingle. 
> I knew something was wrong and when I looked at the can and took the 
> soda and threw it away.. My sister asked me why I threw it away. I 
> told her If I wanted to drink rat poison I would, but I don't think I 
> will in this life time.
>  
> And you are welcome Linda.
>  
>  Peace Lara
>  
> / A person who wants to learn will always find a teacher./
> // 
> /Persian proverb/
>
>  
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:48:01 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Cancer
>
> Recent Activity
>
>    *
>        4
>       New Members
>       
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bangla-vision/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbHFkYTBxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3MzY3NDY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjQ3MTA3Nzc5>
>
> Visit Your Group 
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bangla-vision;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNnBxZnF2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3MzY3NDY4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA4Mzc2NARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNDcxMDc3Nzk->
> Yahoo! Groups
>
> Mental Health Zone 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hkbjo6k/M=493064.12016283.13564723.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247114979/L=/B=cJlcAEPDhE0-/J=1247107779585345/K=OVgprbjYrhUOJMHKbs3SGw/A=5741393/R=0/SIG=11m8njht2/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mentalhealthzone>
>
> Bi-polar disorder
>
> Find support
>
> Y! Messenger
>
> Want a quick chat? 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14h0hbm92/M=493064.12016274.12445679.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247114979/L=/B=cZlcAEPDhE0-/J=1247107779585345/K=OVgprbjYrhUOJMHKbs3SGw/A=3848583/R=0/SIG=11umg3fun/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42403/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
>
> Chat over IM with
>
> group members.
>
> Check out the
>
> Y! Groups blog 
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hgb9ppg/M=493064.12016258.12582637.8674578/D=groups/S=1705083764:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1247114979/L=/B=cplcAEPDhE0-/J=1247107779585345/K=OVgprbjYrhUOJMHKbs3SGw/A=5191952/R=0/SIG=112mhte3e/*http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/>
>
> Stay up to speed
>
> on all things Groups!
>
> .
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to