Yes I realize it isn't socialized medicine.  I know what socialized 
medicine is.  I was trying to make a point that they do test new drugs 
on the poor. 

Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>
>
> First of all....medicare and medicaid are "NOT socialized" medicine. 
> Socialized medicine is what England has....the government pays the 
> doctors, nurses and hospitals.  The problem is that our government 
> delivers billions to companies that do research and development, once 
> they find a new drug the cost for it goes through the roof.....those 
> on medicare and medicaid get the generic version. The problem is the 
> Bush regime did away with the FDA and permitted the drug companies to 
> go hog wild...no one checked to see where the drugs were coming 
> from....china, india and other countries who have no regulations on 
> the ingredients that go into the medicine. I always ask my pharmacist 
> where the drug came from, most often I am told Canada....I trust 
> Canada who actually does have regulations and reviews of these 
> medications to assure they are safe. I personally have written on this 
> issue hundreds of times, as I helped work on the single payer bill in 
> our legislature. We were in contact with experts nationwide who are 
> not with the insurance company corporates, but want to do what is 
> right and just for the american people.  I urge you to get 
> educated....go to PNHP.org....the fastest growing doctors, nurses in 
> the nation. These doctors all left the regressive, republican AMA 
> because they were lying to the people, delivering no real health 
> care...only supplying basic's and charging outrageous costs.  Health 
> care is in hyperinflation as we speak. IN two years a family of four 
> will pay more than $14,000 a year for a family of four, and the cost 
> will go as high as a mortagage payment...its unsustainable.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2009 1:08:09 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Yesterday's video made reference to the 
> fact that
>
>  
>
> They test them on the poor - those on medicaid - like me.  Only I 
> don't let them, but a lot of people do.  My mother is with us on this 
> stuff, even though she's very conservative.  She's also for socialized 
> health care (She's Austrian born and raised) so it's easy to talk to 
> her about this.  Tonight we were watching tv and there was some drug 
> commercial.  It makes me so angry that they peddle new drugs to people 
> - drugs that need an rx!  Are doctors so dumb that some patient can go 
> and say 'hey I saw this on tv, can I have it?"  She said yes - someone 
> is buying them, it's working!
>
> But I know for a fact that testing is done via medicaid.  Because I've 
> had my medication changed a couple of times - and had to fight them.  
> They were saying they were no longer going to pay for my diovan  so my 
> doc was going to have to prescribe this new one.  Diovan worked well 
> for me and I was upset.  I was forced to take some samples and try 
> them, sure enough they were not the same, so my doc had to get special 
> permission to prescribe my regular stuff - and have it paid for.
>
> That's how they do it.  Grrrrr...... ....
>
> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>> Yesterday's video made reference to the fact that
>> covert military medical experiments on American
>> civilians are now illegal.
>>
>> Here's why the new law was enacted.
>>
>> Is the law being followed?
>>
>> Details:
>>
>> http://www.brassche cktv.com/ page/669. html 
>> <http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/669.html>
>>  
>>
>>  
>> / A person who wants to learn will always find a teacher./
>> // 
>> /Persian proverb/
>>
>>  
>>
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to