Oh ho ho!!!! I LOVE this: */So Obama did. That was ok to support. What he can do is send the Navy Seals after the white captain men to save them and speak out demanding thier release, on the other hand he will not send a row boat or even request the release of one black former congress woman.
/*Excellent point!!!!!! michelle vann wrote: > > > Quite whining and get you a blow up doll that will follow commands and > you aint got to do anything for. Women can say the same of men in > urban areas as well. There are many successful black descent men and > black descent women out there and I have known both types on both > sides of these issues. What is the point here. Is it that we all > need to work on getting back to having some greater unity, love and > respect for each other. I know its getting more doggy dog out here. > While we in the house fighting, we are being destroying ourselves and > folks are dividing us, to the point that now a black President dare > not support any issues affecting Black in America. What he can do > is support and make statements that support other countries and thier > peopl like the Iranian woman killed on the streets of Iran. The polls > wanted him to do something or say something. So Obama did. That was ok > to support. What he can do is send the Navy Seals after the white > captain men to save them and speak out demanding thier release, on the > other hand he will not send a row boat or even request the release of > one black former congress woman. Are we on our own? We can serve our > country, pay taxes and I voted for Pres Obama. However, the polls will > determine what issues our Pres will support. What is the statistics > of how many blacks that use online social networks like twitter, > facebook etc in comparison to whites? How any blacks take polls in > comparison to whites? I wonder if our voices being heard when we look > at these statistics and in these polls. I wasn't born by the river > in a little town but its a long time coming and I dont believe a > change is going to come post racially Obama in this country. Not when > our pres cant even make generalize comments to support real issues > that blacks face in this country like racial profiling. Now the green > light has been given for more police brutality against blacks and any > other person of color. They will kill you softly an no one will hear > your screams. Watch out Al Sharpton and Jesse because they will come > for you too at the end of the day and do you the same or worse as they > did Gates or any other black man in this country. If you dont know > ask Rev Pinkney, Dr. Gates and many others. You think we have had > problems in the past wait...Post racial Obama has now made any > legitimate issues that are caused by race illegitimate. Most white > folks will never admit or agree to any issues caused by race or as a > result of someones race. My goodness, most whites said Jena 6 wasnt > due to race, slavery wasnt about race, Don King incident wasn't due to > race, the black man in Texas dragged and dismembered by two whites > wasn't due to race. So you can forget about reparations.. Please, it > couldnt be a race issue when the young black kid in Missouri was > recently set on fire by a white kids nor the former NFL player > (Marshall) being harrassed and terrorised by whites, its never due to > race. When is it ever in this country? Geeze, some whites believed we > were happy to be slaves and blacks were out there fighting for the > confederacy. We still got some of those today. If you dare fight for > black issues your divisive, a racist, terrorist and your pulling the > race card. If your white and your fighting for issues your a patriot > and they want your help to fight so they can have the whole pie and > you will get a slice. Why its even been a challenge in this country > to even get hate crimes addressed and charged. When are race issues > ever legitimate. Once upon time lynchings were lawful couldn't been > due to race. Well I missed the show with Al Sharpton and Jesse today > with Dr. Boyce because I went to visit my son at the prison. He was > doing well and as we talked he landed with a question that I couldn't > quite answer at that moment. He said mom do you think things will > ever change in this country when it comes to race? I said to him son > I have always been very open and truthful to you and I can say I > honestly dont know because its not just people but its built into many > institutions and inherent belief and actions of even our own. Its > hard to explain to someone how a welp feels when you been beaten if > they have never been hit. We just sat there and changed the subject > and started to talk about his future goals of when he gets out. Well > we all have to read the writing on the wall now and ask ourselves the > question and answer. Obama obviously wont close the divides that exist > because the polls dont allow it. I voted for him too. Our realities > aren't the same in America. Could be due to post racial slavery? I > realized this even more when the white CNN anchor during the interview > of some professors said that there was nothing wrong with insulting > the police or making comments that its not against the law to do > that. He said its freedom of speech in this country as long as its > not harmful. He went on to say that its not a gun. Well I realized > how empowered this White CNN anchor must feel to actually believe that > becasue if most blacks were to do that or believe that they would end > up in the same boat as Dr. Gates. Would the cop have been so bold to > waive hand cuffs in the face of the white CEO and arrested him > although no law had been broken? Yes well since Obama cant say it MAY > I repeat it. The cops acted stupidly! You think? Although we have > made some gains in opportunities and money, rights there is still alot > of inequalities and mindsets that need to change. Now post racial > Obama he has just open up a can of whoop ass for us all, thanks > President. > > Sistah Michelle > www.blogtalkradio.com/wakeupcallshow > <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wakeupcallshow> > www.twitter.com/wakeupcallshow <http://www.twitter.com/wakeupcallshow> > www.facebook.com/wakeupcallshow <http://www.facebook.com/wakeupcallshow> > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > *From:* Boldrich <[email protected]> > *To:* [email protected] > *Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:22:43 PM > *Subject:* [Black_Watch] BLACK IN AMERICA AND ONE MYTH THAT WILL NOT > GO AWAY > > > > Black in America One and Two are very good programs and I loved > watching both shows. > > But one urban myth that has been around for as long as I can remember > was a sour note. I don't care which big city you live in > DC,Philly,Dallas, etc it's the same old story THERE ARE TEN BLACK > WOMEN FOR EVERY BLACK MAN. > > I have never met a black woamn that lived in a large urban area that > had anything going for her that did not have 5 or more men in their life > at all times.Yet these same women never stopped whining about how > there were no men and how the women could not find men. > > I would say what about this guy,that guy,andso and so and so and so you > are dating all of them.The answe was always the same no matter which > woman you asked that question to.OH YOU MEN DON'T UNDERSTAND. > > And the myth continues. > > > > > -- Linda *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear..." - William Shakespeare * --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bangla-vision" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
