LOL I love that answer - yes indeed we are all queens!  :-D  The 
blueberry pops sound yummy!

Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>
>  Linda,
>  
>  Your daughter sounds  like a beautiful cute little person, I just 
> laughed when  your daughter says she wants to be a queen and why , 
> lol  It is amazing how little ones just gives a honest and truthful 
> answer.. Children are beautiful and I love them all , that is why I 
> advocate so much to protect them from those who wants to harm them.
>  
>  On the fruit pops ( I dont know what fruits your daughter enjoys0, 
> but I have tried making blueberries pops,  all you do is  add a bit of 
> milk in a blender add some blueberries and then put them in the 
> molds.  Actually  making all kinds of fruity pops are so healthy for 
> kids, especially when we know exactly what goes in them.
>  
>  Thank you for sharing about your little one, I hope your son 
> understand in a womens world we are all princess to our fathers first 
> and when we become older we are queens to our BF or husbands.. lol
>  
>  peace Lara
>  
> //
>  
>
>
> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:12:35 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Obama is A Parrot and a Yellow Belly
>
>  
>
> Hi Lara,
>
> Yes, she loves frozen pops - I make them out of apple juice 
> sometimes.  :-)  To give you an example of her personality - it's 
> scary:  I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up.  She 
> answered, "A queen, so I can tell everybody what to do."  lol... she 
> already does this, or tries!  She manages to get her eight year old 
> brother to do her bidding... it's pretty funny in a way.  She's 
> funny.  I'm just going to have to be really careful raising her.  They 
> are my grandchildren, I'm raising them.  My oldest daughter has some 
> issues, but the two younger ones are doing great, thank God!  :-) 
>
> Have fun getting the school supplies.  Geesh the summer can't have 
> gone by so fast!  It's TOO fast! 
>
> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>
>> Linda
>>  
>>  Yes you are true... everyone was scared of another republican 
>> zionists regime to be voted in, but now we have democratic zionists 
>> regime. I think it wrong for Obama to kill off the muslims people, 
>> because I have notice some Muslims in USA are African Americans, so 
>> isnt Obama a self hating person? who is killing fellow Muslims ( 
>> which his father is muslims too ).. I just dont understand that concept.
>>  
>>  Does your 4 year old like  frozen pops ?  At the Dollar store  they 
>> have a box  with over 100 pop ice for about $5.00.  They are fruity 
>> and yummy ... 
>>  
>>  Well I need to get with my chores and go to the store and buy about 
>> $20.00 worth of school items for my 16 year old.
>>  
>>  Chat with you later ....
>>  
>>   peace Lara
>>  
>>
>>  
>> //
>>  
>>
>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com>
>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:57:12 PM
>> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Obama is A Parrot and a Yellow Belly
>>
>>  
>>
>> LOL @ Mickey Mouse and rat!  Good one.  You are absolutely right on 
>> the witch-burning thing.  Pagans, Muslims, Mormons, Jehovah's 
>> Witnesses, Wiccans, etc.. we'd all be burned.  But Obama is a little 
>> better, he's only burning Muslims.  (argh) 
>>
>> Don't kick yourself now.  The past is the past - and Bush really 
>> primed us all - we were all scared to death of another Republican, 
>> and I think very few of us voted third party.
>>
>> And now.. to attend to the screaming four year old in the other 
>> room... arghhhh..
>>
>> Lara Ancientwarrior67777 wrote:
>>
>>> Linda,
>>>  
>>>  Remember the presidential race with all the third party who were on 
>>> the ballot and all the names of the people who were democrats and 
>>> all the people who were republicans. The start of the race when this 
>>> started I did research on many of the people , to see who follow the 
>>> same examples on what is morally right. I wanted a president who 
>>> first off supported and protected the Constitution and the bill of 
>>> rights. I wanted a person who believed in women rights and was pro 
>>> choice on abortion. 
>>>  
>>> I wanted a president who would make gay marriage legal. I wanted a 
>>> president who would tell Israel to kiss off . I wanted a president 
>>> who would stop all AIDS to Israel and  would help the Palestine's 
>>> and arrest the regimes who started this holocaust on them And a 
>>> president who would stop the holocaust in Africa as well . I wanted 
>>> a president who would allow our military to come home  and end the 
>>> illegals wars on Iraq and Afghanistan. I wanted torture to  be 
>>> stopped on the detainees and the ones who actually was behind the 
>>> 9/11 attacked arrested and prosecuted and hanged. I wanted a 
>>> president who will restore our educational system and actually 
>>> restore our health issues and environment issues.
>>>  
>>>  The only person I found which would do this was Ron Paul, all the 
>>> others did agree on certain subjects I thought should be changed, 
>>> but some still support Israel 100% and Then when I heard that Ron 
>>> Paul was out of the race  because supposedly in New Hampshire he got 
>>> no votes( BTW  it was rigged to make Hillary Clinton to win that 
>>> state) I was sadden to know this country was going to hell .  When 
>>> the lines of all the people who lost the race ( BTW  Joe Biden was 
>>> also on the presidential race)
>>>  
>>>  I was stuck on who too vote for. I sure in the hell did not and 
>>> does not Support Mc Cain or that Palin bitch, for the simple facts 
>>> on what she thought about people who were Pagans. It would be 
>>> another witch burning in USA if those two ran the country, because 
>>> of the nut cases who follow them would actually go around killing 
>>> innocent pagans based on their bible BS.
>>>  
>>>  So, what was a women to do?  I have a friend/sister who is a major 
>>> supporter of Obama  and she went to ever event and let us know what 
>>> was going on.  there were some people in my group who were not sure 
>>> about Obama, since many questions were not answered and then the 
>>> issues came around  where many Obama supporters were telling all 
>>> white people  if they don't vote for Obama they were racists, and 
>>> guess who started this crap ... So ALot of White people did voted 
>>> for Obama to prove the race card holders they were not racists, sort 
>>> of a guilt trip among American people.
>>>  
>>>  So, as the months roll on and it was going to be the first time I 
>>> ever voted, I took the chance on the voting booth to vote. I voted 
>>> for Obama, not because he was a mixed president (1/2 black and 1/2 
>>> white) but he was better then Mc Cain and that Palin the bitch.
>>>  
>>>  Now I kick myself on the rear, to remind myself .. next time go 
>>> with your gut... I should have place Mickey mouse on the voting 
>>> ballot since he is truly an American Rat. lol
>>>  
>>>  Peace Lara
>>>
>>>  
>>> //
>>>  
>>>
>>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com>
>>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>>> *Sent:* Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:28:01 AM
>>> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Obama is A Parrot and a Yellow Belly
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>> TWO choices?  That right there is the reason we're in this fix.  
>>> Because people have been voting for the "lesser evil".  Maybe if 
>>> people would stand up and vote third party - we could begin to 
>>> change things.  They have you where they want you when you buy into 
>>> the fear that if you don't vote for one -- the other will win.  And 
>>> that's how they stay in power.
>>>
>>> Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>>>
>>>> Lara: there were two choices? Either Obama/Biden, or 
>>>> McInsane/Palin? We would all like to have a president with some 
>>>> balls....unfortunat ely there is a shadow government a military 
>>>> industrial complex, a prison complex, and a go along media who 
>>>> refuses to ask the right questions. We do not have a democracy, we 
>>>> have an imperialist, lobbyocracy run by multi national 
>>>> corporations. John Kennedy went up against the Zionists and the 
>>>> health care industry.... .look what happened to him.  In a 
>>>> democracy... .. a real democracy its "we the people" meaning we the 
>>>> people must be engaged, mobilized and organized to oppose those 
>>>> issues we do not agree with. Unfortunately we have a dumbed down 
>>>> idiot nation who havent a clue what is going on. I am critical of 
>>>> you for your views on zionists etc...I am critical of your views 
>>>> and the fact that it is obvious and apparent you havent a clue 
>>>> about the insurance companies... .and how they have been screwing 
>>>> the american people for decades...stealing our health care dollars 
>>>> making us 37th in the world in health care.
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> *From:* Lara Ancientwarrior67777 <ancientwarrior67777 @yahoo.com>
>>>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>>>> *Sent:* Wednesday, July 29, 2009 6:53:18 PM
>>>> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Obama is A Parrot and a Yellow Belly
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>> Actually I rather have an American president who isnt a coward 
>>>> ..... unlike Obama ....  If I would have known Obama is chicken 
>>>> little  I would have voted a TRUE american who does follow the 
>>>> CONSITUTION and THE BILL OF RIGHTS.
>>>>  
>>>>  I do not go to alot of right wing sites...  just because I a  
>>>> moderate liberal  which means   I can look at both side of the coin 
>>>> instead of the Narrow blow hole of one side.  I wouldnt have voted 
>>>> for Mc cain or Palin for the simple facts they are retards of the 
>>>> grade of F, but Obama  is a D -.
>>>>  
>>>>  Elizabeth  you need to know how to repect others opinions.. you 
>>>> know that saying " Opinions are like A^%holes m everyone has them.
>>>>  
>>>>  Now go to some actual research  on facts not opinions.
>>>>  
>>>>  peace Lara
>>>>  
>>>>  
>>>>  
>>>> //
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>>>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> *From:* Elizabeth Allen <spktruthtopower200@ yahoo.com 
>>>> <http://yahoo.com/>>
>>>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>>>> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 8:56:44 AM
>>>> *Subject:* [bangla-vision] Obama Parrot
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>> LARA: you seem to go to a lot of right wing sites and deliver this 
>>>> garbage....would you have prefered McCain and Palin. I am very 
>>>> upset with Obama and the zionist factor, his wall street 
>>>> connections, Afganistan etc, etc....but you seem to be joining in 
>>>> the right wing rant...that Everything he does is baddddddddd. !
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> *From:* Lara Ancientwarrior67777 <ancientwarrior67777 @yahoo.com>
>>>> *To:* bangla-vision <bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com>
>>>> *Sent:* Saturday, July 25, 2009 1:33:56 PM
>>>> *Subject:* [bangla-vision] Obama Parrot
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> Obama Parrot
>>>>
>>>> http://video. yahoo.com/ watch/2778158? fr=yvmtf 
>>>> <http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2778158?fr=yvmtf>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> //
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> */Only logical people who can see pass the fog, will understand the 
>>>> truth about the future. - Lara N (7-2009)/*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Linda
>>> *http://freedetainee s.org/
>>> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
>>> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
>>> here While these visions did appear..."
>>> - William Shakespeare
>>> *
>>>
>>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Linda
>> *http://freedetainee s.org/
>> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
>> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
>> here While these visions did appear..."
>> - William Shakespeare
>> *
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to