On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpil...@gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> The Agenda "Upcoming Python Conference" is too broad.

I agree. I will parse the logs for the last meeting and merge it with
the first meetings minutes to make a solid agenda. I will then send it
out.

> For example - Is Ramdas, Jace there ? Is Sree (Mahiti)
> attending ? I don' see any +1s from them.

This is a problem. We need to maximise attendance for a meeting such
as this. Especially from the key people.
It might be a good idea to keep it next week if more people can
attend. Is that okay?

I tried going on the channel yesterday to find some people but no one
was there.

--
~noufal