Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
Due to PyCon and other things, I don't think it will be possible to
get everyone for 'proper' meeting till mid April or so. In order to
discuss the conference and related plans, I think there should be a
good number of people attending. If not, it'll be pretty pointless.

However, I don't think we should stop having the monthly meetings. If
there are sufficient people around, maybe we can hold a small user
group meetup like last time this weekend (28 or so)? What say?

So are we having a meeting on 28 March?

--
Abhinav Sarkar

Web: http://claimid.com/abhin4v
Twitter: http://twitter.com/abhin4v
---------
The world is a book, those who do not travel read only one page.