On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandol...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > This is a very good idea. We have been talking of a Pycon
> > but this gives a forum for people to come together to discuss
> > the topics for a shorter time period. Certainly this would
> > lead to ideas which can be used for a larger Pycon India.
> >
> > +1
>
> -1
> Meeting in june/july will be too late to plan for an event in september.

Do we *have* an event in september ? Yes, we are talking about it
but it hasn't materialized yet. At least a one day event is quite feasible
in terms of the logistics.

Isn't taking baby steps better than planning for the proverbial
giant leap ? I definitely favor this approach, because of one thing -
we can actually get this done.

+1 definitely

> Anand

-Anand