Hi,
I'm guessing you want to do something like this

>>> fo = file("test.pkl", "w")
>>> pickle.dump([1,2,3,4], fo)
>>> pickle.dump([5,6,7,8], fo)
>>> fo.close()
>>> fi = file("test.pkl")
>>> pickle.load(fi)
[1, 2, 3, 4]
>>> pickle.load(fi)
[5, 6, 7, 8]
>>> pickle.load(fi)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<pyshell#10>", line 1, in <module>
pickle.load(fi)
File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/pickle.py",
line 1370, in load
return Unpickler(file).load()
File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/pickle.py",
line 858, in load
dispatch[key](self)
File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/pickle.py",
line 880, in load_eof
raise EOFError
EOFError

You will need to handle the EOFError in a try catch block.

maybe

def pickledobjects(f):
try:
while True:
yield pickle.load(f)
except EOFError:
pass

objs = list(pickledobjects(file("fi")))

Though, is this isn't a large amount of data, I'd recommend just storing
the data in a single object and writing that to the file.

--
I am but a man.