Hi Friends,

Thanks for the information. I will join in this Sunday's meeting.

Regards,
Sharath sama

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:51:24 +0530
From: Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpil...@gmail.com>
To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers@python.org>
Subject: Re: [BangPypers] Query regarding Weekend Meeting

Hi Sharath,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinay...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Sharath Sama <shara...@tarangtech.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Sharath Sama. I am working on python. I am new to this > group.I
> have a query regarding meetings
> Who can attend meetings, What is the process to attend. Please guide > me.
>
> Regards,
> Sharath Sama

Anyone can attend a meeting. I think there is one scheduled this
weekend. When starting a new thread don't do reply all to the list or
digest but start a fresh email thread in your client. That will make
it easier for people to answer you rather than getting flamed.

If you are in the city for the week-end, I suggest you attend this
week-end's
meeting. You can see how the meetings function and also get to network
with other Pythonistas in Bangalore.

-- Vinayak

Regards,

--