> I was asked if we have tentative dates (which needs a venue I'd guess)
> for the Chennai event, as folks coming to India like to sync their
> schedules and book early. Can someone from Chennai pipe in with
> tentative date and venue suggestions please.

Tentative Date is sept 24th and 25th 2010. we are clear of all festivals.

> Fwiw, Pycon has a policy of holding two pycon events at the same venue
> consecutively. This means that pycon 2011 will also be in Atlanta.
> 2012 and 2013 are CA and iirc, they will start the bidding process for
> 2014 and 2015 soon.

Remember there being a discussion on this on inpycon. if the need arises we
will be happy to host it in 2011 as well. Alternatively we will also be
happy if some other city bids as well. as long as the local guys in a city
do not find it to be a burden and have fun organizing the event we are all
happy :)

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: