Subject: urgent onsite opening for Python/Zope/Ajax/DHTML developers, 2-3 years
experience

Dear group members,

This is Sandeep from Carl Zeiss India Ltd.

We have a very urgent requirement for the position of
software developer with skills in Python web-UI development, with Zope,
knowledge of AJAX, XML, DHTML, HTML and PostgressSQL/Oracle, at Carl Zeiss
India,
based at Bangalore. (with urgent onsite work for 3 months in Germany).

We are looking for a person, with 2 to 3 year full time development experience
in any reputed organization, with excellent communication skills, and a very
good
attitude and commitment, willing to have a long term association with our
company.

If anyone interested in this opportunity, kindly get in touch with me at
vrsandee...@yahoo.co.in.

 We prefer candidates who can join us on or before
first week of January, 2011.

Carl Zeiss is a world leader in Optics and Opto-Electronic products.
For more details on Carl Zeiss, you are requested to check our web sites,
www.zeiss.co.in
www.zeiss.com
www.zeissmetrology.com

Thanks & Regards