Hi Friends,

Beevolve (http://www.beevolve.com) is looking for college students for
internship positions at Bangalore. You will help us in building a
state-of-art
 analytics platform to help companies make sense of the clutter that we call

WWW.

Beevolve, a start-up based out of India, was founded in 2008. We then
participated in the iAccelerator program at IIM-Ahmedabad and have
currently set up an office in Bangalore.

At this point in time, we are looking for students who are already present
in
Bangalore and can spend at-least 2 months with us.

Requirements for the internship:
• Strong passion for learning.
• Strong background in any of these languages C++/Java/Python.
• Knowledge of Data-Structures and Algorithms.
• Experience using Linux/Unix.

The most important qualifications for this position are having good
problem solving skills, ability to learn quickly and a willingness
to pitch in wherever you are needed.

Awards:
· Informal and entrepreneurial environment.
· Possibilities and incentives for learning new technologies.
. Learn how you can start with your own solution.

If this seems like an interesting opportunity to you, please send your
resume to care...@beevolve.com or devjy...@beevolve.com with the
subject ‘Internship Summer-11′.

Best Regards,
Devjyoti