On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Gopalakrishnan Subramani <
gopalakrishnan.subram...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I would not touch any core implementation of tesseract client or the
> core binaries of tesseract.
> I am trying to build a simple   voice based advisory system for a simple
> Window game for my 19 month old daughter.
> It has to read the basic letters in a small game and where I put my voice
> for her to listen and direct her based on screen scenario.

For such kind of things I think Sikuli [http://sikuli.org/] will be more
useful than tesseract.
It provides a Jython interface . In the sample pages I saw that somebody
automated "Angry Birds" game too.

Note: Sikuli is not a Python based tool. Just provides a Jython interface .

Sorry for posting a non-pythonic suggestion