hey Svaksha,

Finally a lady on the list.

Thanks to that, your comments are great. I totally agree with most of your
comments.

Regarding surveys, I would have one request though. I dont want multiple
entries from one person. We should have some weening out process to remove
duplicate entries. It also ensures that miscreants are not adding up their
names to thwart the data or show misleading numbers. The other details, we
should not really be worried at all. We need to brainstorm more on this.

Let us discuss this on the Pyladies Bangalore list.

Thanks all for the support.

Warm regards,
Annapoornima