On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Annapoornima Koppad <a.kop...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Kenneth Love has agreed to hold a mentoring sessions for Pyladies
> Bangalore.
>
> As for the mentoring sessions, we are at Indian standard time (12.5 hours
> before Kenneth) and he is on the PST(US West Coast). So we need to decide
> on the time we would like him to hold sessions for us. I would like to
> arrive at a consensus for that. Please pitch in a time for that is
> comfortable for you. I will wait for sometime before I decide on the time.

First of all great initiative. When I have to schedule meeting across time
zones, the best way to schedule meetings is to use Doodle (http://doodle.com.
Choose a bunch of dates / times and add them to doodle. Then post the link
here and allow people to vote. Mailing lists are bad for voting as it leads
to a lot of +1 replies and it quickly becomes spammy and hard to keep track
of who did +1 for what. check out doodle, it is really useful for such
things.

-- Vinayak