Please forgive me for replying to this thread. I would have written to her
off-list, but she has a pretty reputation of slamming who sends her an
email!

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Annapoornima Koppad <a.kop...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Morever, I was busy last night, sending this email thread to all the women
> groups all over the word. The Ada initiative, The Anita Borg institute, The
> systers group, the Pyladies international group, the ubuntu women, the
> openstack group, Linuxchix, the pyladies organizers group, and the other
> groups that I am part of are reading this email thread currently.

with reference to the earlier incident, I believed this lady, had some good
motive and initiative. But, it seems, she is pretty much misguided. I pity
all the people on the other lists, who have been spammed by this lady!

Lady, take a deep breath, realise that you are making a 'fool' out of
yourself on not one, but many public mailing lists. Why are you so bitter?

Thank you.