Since you are already somewhat comfortable with python. I suggest the
following depending on how much time you have.

1. Learn Python the hard way
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/
Work your way through the book as much as possible

2. Project Euler
http://projecteuler.net/
Implement some of the problems here to get a good hang of things

3. Python Module of the week
If you do some half-decent work with python you will be using a lot of
libraries.
Start with this pdf http://pymotw.com/2/PyMOTW-1.132.pdf to get an overview
of some of the modules. Also python documentation is quite extensive.

As for Django, The documentation is decent (just check the version you are
working on). I have read good review of two scoop of Django but not read it
myself.

-- Vinayak