I am very interested Vijay.

Can you provide some more details & connect me to some folks there.

Thanks a ton,

cheers,
ashish

*The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found
it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart,
you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)*