On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Deep Sukhwani <deepsukhw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Wow, good to be a part of this discussion!
>
> I am a newb in the world of web frameworks.
>
> I tried learning Django a while ago, probably 3 months back from now, but
> gave up trying really hard.. It just lost me every now and then with the
> mere complexities.

If you're doing hello world in web framework, yes it is more complicated.
If you're developing full blown application then Django has all the
necessary components.

I am not saying you can't do that with Flask.

I then gave that up as I got into a new job and moved to Bangalore. Now I
> have recently started learning Flask at An Introduction to Flask by Miguel
> Grinberg
> <
> http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world
> >.
> Don't know how long would I stick to that...
>
> Anyways, open to show up on weekends for any talks on similar discipline.
> ᐧ
>
> --
> Regards
> Deep L Sukhwani
> Mob: +91 9687 000 830
>
> On 19 June 2015 at 19:20, Ramdas S <ram...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Anand Reddy Pandikunta <
> > anand21na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > what about flask?
> > >
> > Nothing against Flask. But it's getting bigger. Let me say I want to
> > explore stuff that's not very popular but is cool.
> > We did a quick job with Bottle and it was quicker than what we thought it
> > would take.  And I personally learnt a lot more than years of Django. No
> > magic is sometimes good.
> >
> > Let's say we ignore the big two Python web frameworks and dinosaurs of
> last
> > century like Zope and Plone.
> >
> > I don't remember who, but I saw someone talking of Pulsar and aiohttp
> (?).
> > Want to meet up with some folks.

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*