Hi,

I'm trying to use Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) [1] for an application
I'm working on.

Is there any Python library that implements RBAC very well? Has anyone of
you have experience with using any such library?

I spent some time looking for python libraries, but all of them are tied to
a web framework, or expect all a database scheme.

I'm looking for something that is flexible and let me decide how the roles
and permissions are defined, inferred and stored in the database.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-based_access_control

Thanks,
Anand