Hi everyone!

We are excited to announce the ERPNext Conference 2015 on October 9th in
Mumbai.

The first half is about how Open Source Software is changing the world. Jordan
Hubbard, co-creator of FreeBSD Unix will be the keynote speaker. We also have
Kovid Goyal, the creator of Calibre, as a guest speaker. The second half will
be about new developments in ERPNext and talks by its users.

In summary, this is a great opportunity for open source enthusiasts to meet,
share ideas and network with the community of a successful open source project
from India.

We wish that you could make it and participate in this humble event.

Please drop us an email to confere...@erpnext.com if you have any questions.

More info at: https://conf.erpnext.com/2015

The entry fee is Rs. 600 and it includes lunch.

Thanks for reading.

--
The ERPNext Team