Hi

Over half a decade, BangPypers grew significantly in content and group
wise. Last month, in the meetup data analysis, showed out of 5500 people
2805 RSVPed at least once. That's 51% of the crowd who showed interesting
in attending the meetup. Not everyone RSVP attends the event. Our average
turnout is forty to sixty percentage. We have more insights to share,
that's for an another day.

We regularly conduct one meetup per month. BangPypers hosted 64 meetups in
last five years. Fifty plus participants attend our meetup every month for
past few years. House full!

Only one percent of our group audience attend the meetup every month. We're
making efforts to conduct two meetups every month, but not yet there. And
continue to try our best. The meetup is more than numbers - education,
learning, networking, conversations, meeting old friends and making new
friends.

To engage the large crowd, how about conducting a monthly webinar for one
hour? Along with the physical meetup, experiment with webinar and have one
talk per session.

What will happen to physical meetup?

The physical meetups will happen without any hassle. One guaranteed
physical meetup and try for the second one every month.

Run at least one webinar every month. After few months decide to continue
or drop or increase the frequency.

The webinar can help interacting with people who're unable to attend the
meetup, practicing the talk for a conference, etc.

What are your thoughts?

--
Thanks & Regards

kracekumar