Hi,

RSVP for the meetup for the month of November is now open.
There is no particular theme for this month and we're keeping things
generic.

The schedule is as follows (the two named talks below are confirmed).

1. "Decorators demystified" - By Anand Chitipothu
*2. <Slot is open> *
3. "Real-world challenges in deploying machine learning applications" - By
Anand Chitipothu

The complete details are available on the meetup page [0].

*Note* - As mentioned above, the slot for the second talk is open and
interested people can reach out to me. The duration is slated for 40-60
minutes.

Alternatively, if you have a flash talk in which you want to present
something related to Python, we welcome it and this can extend from 15-20
minutes.

We will select 2-3 flash talks or one complete talk, based on the duration
and responses we receive.

*You can RSVP on the meetup page [0].*
Date : Nov 18, 2017
Location on Google Map: