Hello Pythoninans,

Please apply with date of joining and duration to avoid rejection.

Looking for a SPARTAN to join tralgy as PYTHON based FULL STACK
DEVELOPER. This position embraces our design philosophies of
innovation and creativity, we are looking for someone who can learn
and work across the current digital experiences. An interest in travel
industry would be a great plus.

You will be learning how to implement business logic and features,
building APIs, scale out existing product to next level.

Required Skills: (Minimum 1 Years extensive)
.
> Django (Good experience is must)
> Python (Some experience is must)
> Bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery, JS, HTML 5  (Good experience is must)
> RESTful APIs
> Python unit testing
> Smart in Debugging Skills (Good experience is must)
> Strong algorithmic, design patterns, data structures
> Computational complexity, computer security
> Strong database skills
> A minimum demonstrable experience in product building.
> Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (undergraduate)

Please apply only if you're:

@ BE/B-Tech/BS in computer science or a related technical field from
top-tier colleagues (like IITs, BITS, NITs, RECs) or equivalent
practical experience.

@ Minimum product development experience in web/mobile startups with
expertise in designing and implementing high performance web
applications.

@ You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets,
more fun you have.

@ You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point
-- either in your past work experience or during study courses by
getting involved in open-source projects.

@ You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining
the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers),
development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then
production env and finally monitoring.

Good to Have:

* Experience in Travel Technology
* AngularJS, ReactJS
* Interest in travel
* Independent Player
* Mobile App development
* Hotel APIs, Google APIs, Google Map etc

--
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Founder & CEO,

Contact Tralgy-