Hello BangPypers 😊 ,

As mentioned above our Discord test was successful, so we will be having
the BangPypers October meetup on Discord.

The link for the meetup is - *https://discord.gg/4MBuhw7X*
<https://discord.gg/4MBuhw7X>.
When: *Tomorrow,* *23 October 2021 at 10:00 am IST*
What: Python in the wild
Speakers: Dr. Nipun Batra, Anushri Karve, Dr. Anupama Lakshmanan

Cheers!
Adithi <https://adithirugis.netlify.app/>
Co-Organiser
BangPypers