I waited over the weekend while the scheduled jobs continued to run
successfully as usual. However, my virtual full backup job is still sitting
'waiting on max storage jobs'. Does anyone use the virtual full backup
functionality who can point me in the right direction?

Console connected at 05-Oct-15 11:34
 JobId Level   Name                       Status
    13 Virtual  backupfrackib01gfssource.2015-09-30_14.41.49_08 is waiting
on max Storage jobs
====

Thanks,
Patrick