On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 20:33:09 UTC+1, Bruno Friedmann  wrote:
> I believe for the moment this bug is stucked.
> Someone needs to be able to provide a trace which is always overcomplicated
> under windows :-)
> Are you able to ? if yes please post result in the bugtracker.

Hi Bruno,

We have access to Windows developers who might be able to get this information,
however can you clarify what you mean by a trace? If you can point us in the
right direction we'll try and get the data you need.

This bug is currently stopping a significant rollout of BareOS across our
Windows systems, so any assistance you can provide would be helpful.

"bareos-devel" group.
to bareos-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.