Am 11.10.2016 um 17:49 schrieb
> On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 15:34:42 UTC+1,  wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am currently experiencing an issue identical to the one described within
>> bug report:
>> I have attempted to debug this, but this is completely outside my area of
>> expertise - I was wondering whether anyone else has either worked around
>> this issue, or can point me in the right direction?
>> I am considering reverting back to IPv4, however IPv6 would be preferable.
>> Lee
> Hi,
> It would appear that I may be experiencing the bug introduced between Bacula
> 5.2.6 - 5.2.9:

I assume the bug mentioned there as not related to this problem here.
Bareos has been forked from bacula-5.2.13 and also the problem here is
only with Windows.
 Jörg Steffens
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91           Fax:   +49 221 630693-10

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz

"bareos-devel" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit