Hello,

Sorry, there is nothing yet implemented regarding oVirt/RHV Backup.
It is planned to implement this as a Bareos Python plugin using the oVirt
Backup-Restore API:
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/storage/backup-restore-api-integration/

The API still only supports Full backups as far as I know, as the page
mentioned above says:
"Phase 2 will cover Change Block Tracking (CBT) to cover incremental backups.
This also depends on the ongoing community
work in qemu block layer to provide differential information."

There was an interesting talk at FOSDEM this year about the mentioned work in
qemu block layer:
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/backup_dr_incr_backups/

However, it will take time to be implemented in the oVirt Backup-Restore API, I
don't expect it before 2018.

We also have this on our list of projects looking for co-funding:
https://www.bareos.com/en/co-funding.html
If we would find co-funding for this project, we could prioritize implementing
this.

Regards,

Stephan

--
  Stephan Dühr                              stephan.du...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-90

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz