On 14.08.2017 at 13:38 wrote Сяргей Пяшэвіч:
> Hey. Who can tell where you can download winbareos-14.2.7.prevista-32-bit. I
> tried to build it myself, but I rested on the error
> "/usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/libfastlz.dll.a: No such file or"
> directories ". Thank you in advance for your answers.

This library is generated by compiling https://github.com/bareos/fastlzlib
However, it should be possible to compile it without the need of the
fastlzlib library. BUT, more importantly, there are other dependencies
(Microsoft include files) that are required to compile winbareos. While
these can be downloaded at Microsoft and we are allowed to compile
against them, we are not allowed to publish them.

regards,
Jörg
--
 Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 Geschäftsführer:
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz