On my solaris 11.3 x86 system I end up getting this error in my apache log file:

[Sat Oct 28 16:29:44 2017] [error] [client 205.159.53.13] PHP Warning:
unpack(): Type N: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in
/usr/local/share/bareos-webui/vendor/Bareos/library/Bareos/BSock/BareosBSock.php
 on line 170, referer:
http://woden/bareos-webui/restore/?type=client&jobid=&client=woden&restoreclient=&restorejob=&where=&fileset=&mergefilesets=0&mergejobs=0&limit=2000

It occurs when I'm poking around in the webui restore page, changing options.

It doesn't always happen, but when it does, the page just basically 'goes away'
for an extended period, it won't even respond to a page reload.

If I stop and restart the bareos daemons (I'm guessing it's related to the
director) then the webui works fine again.

Is there anything I can look for to help debug this?