On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 8:16:40 PM UTC+8, Joerg Steffens wrote:
> On 22.11.2017 at 05:01 wrote jing:

> >> well, that is a bit complicated. The Bareos project generates the
> >> Windows binaries by cross compiling it from Linux (SLES) using mingw on
> >> a openbuildservice.org instance.
> >>
> >> The compile instruction are all in github, see the various spec files in
> >> https://github.com/bareos/bareos/tree/master/platforms/win32.
> >> Basically, it is "cd src/win32; make <VARIOUSOPTIONS>
> >>
> >> There are also some Microsoft and others SDKs, that to allow compiling
> >> against, but not to distribute. For you have to get them on your own.
> >>
> >> Feel free to give it a try. However, it will require some (a lot of)
> >> effort.
> >>
> >> Jörg
> >> --
> >>  Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
> >>  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91
> >>  http://www.bareos.com           Fax:   +49 221 630693-10
> >>
> >>  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
> >>  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
> >>  Geschäftsführer:
> >>  S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz, M. v. Wieringen
> >
> > may i have details of building windows client on opensuse? thx a lot!
>
> As I said, we build using a private instance of
> https://openbuildservice.org, on SLES.
>
> The SPEC files we are using are available at
> https://github.com/bareos/bareos/tree/master/platforms/win32/*.spec
>

> --
>  Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
>  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91
>  http://www.bareos.com           Fax:   +49 221 630693-10
>
>  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
>  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
>  Geschäftsführer:
>  S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz

thx!
i've tried in opensuse42.3, mingw64-toolchain has been installed,but the
flowing rpm still can be found

        bareos-addons is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-lzo is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-lzo-devel is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-libfastlz is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-libfastlz-devel is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-libjansson is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch
        mingw64-libjansson-devel is needed by mingw64-winbareos-0.0.0-0.noarch

could u give me some  tips? thank you