Hello!

Do the bareos can continue download big full backup over bad network
connectivity?
Today, as I know, it is simply "Terminate job" and try later. But if we have
100 kbit/s and ~10-100 Gb full backup, with try do one per 3-4 month - this is
truble, becouse it is get 5Gb, network connectivity fault, and then bareos
terminate job. At next try - it again get some gigabites and fault...

I think, that will be good some options such
"continue_download_full_backup=yes", which do that:

1. Create, if can snapshot (vss or lvm).
2. try download data of backup to sd.
3. if network connectivity fail - set this job to "wait download" state
4. Every 10 minutes check connectivity to fd.
5. If connecting to fd is go to up state - download continue from previous
position.
6. In connectivity do fail again - go to step 3.
7. After download success - job go to complete state.

May be add option "max_time_wait_success_download" - with default value 7 days.