asking here since I'm on version  20.0.0~pre626.cf7b6bf70

OS ubuntu 16.04.4 Kernel 4.15.0-101

Stumbled in nigtly as I recall I need something that was fixed at the time, but now forgotten what it was.

Anyway the past 3/4 weeks I have had number of backups fail..

Narrowing it down finally tracked it down to jobs that were spooled, in this case of 3 storage server only the first had spooling enabled or had jobs with spooling that used it.

Seemed easy enough to test, move job to another storage server.

Initial testing seemed good, but had to track back further to each job conf file to disable spooling if enabled.

So far this seems to provide good results..

So it makes me think that something changed with the logic used for spooling data, then write to tape.  My current confs/setup has been working rather well for a year or so now.

if there has been something documented I missed it or failed to look in the right spot ,please point me in the right direction.