Hi,

I plan to do long term Archive of genetic data in a pubic hospital. Data
will not move since archived (output of sequencing devices) they will just
grow with new produced data. The volume in now around 34Tb and still
growing. I plan the Archive, with a very long retention time (30 years) on
LTO8 in a small autoloader (Overland T24) with juste one drive (as I said
previously we are in a public hospital...). My question is : Do you know if
the "Pool Type = Archive" which is not yet implemented, is in a process to
implemented soon ?

Thanks

--Olivier