Am 12.06.21 um 14:36 schrieb khvalera:
> on my system uses: mariadb
> <https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/mariadb/>10.5.10
> To bypass the MySQL installation limitation, you need to add the
> variable "BAREOS_TEST_RUNNING=1" to the files:
>    /usr/lib/bareos/scripts/create_bareos_database
>    /usr/lib/bareos/scripts/make_bareos_tables
That's the intended effect of that variable, but as the name might give
away this is for (our automated) testing.
You will not be able to upgrade to Bareos 21 with a MySQL or MariaDB
catalog, as support for that is going away.

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz