[image: jesse的个人资料照片]
jesse
21:25 (现在)



收件人 bareos-devel
localvmdk=yes option works fine and the vmdk file was restored to my fd
client successfully.
but when I copy the vmdk file to the specified  vcenter folder manualy,
this file still can not be recognized by the vm machine.
The above error occurs when:
1. I restore the vm machine to another datastore or folder and rename the
vm machine
2. I delete the original vm  machine and want to restore the vm machine to
the same location as before.

But ,when I execute the restore option with no args, the restore is OK.That
is ,the original vm machine exists and the will be overwritten by the
restore.
在2023年6月26日星期一 UTC+8 15:47:40<Bruno Friedmann> 写道: