Am 11.09.23 um 22:51 schrieb jub.be...@gmail.com:
I know, i should learn to read and understand the code...

I start cmake and get this error, that addr_list is not declared:

(...)
It looks like for some reason on your system HAVE_GETADDRINFO is false, thus it tries to compile the (unmaintained) fallback variant of resolv_host(). As Solaris 11.4 does have getaddrinfo() and the function is also required by modern POSIX standards, I guess CMake simply misdetected this or you're missing a library header.

Basically, you'll have to convince CMake that you have getaddrinfo() and that it should set HAVE_GETADDRINFO true.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, Jörg Steffens, Philipp Storz