Am 06.09.2016 um 09:15 schrieb Daniel:
> Hi,
>
> i wan't to configure my bareos so, that it will create a volume per job and
> label it with an indivual string.
> Here is e.g. my Full Pool definition:
> Pool {
>  Name = Full
>  Pool Type = Backup
>  Recycle = no                       # Bareos can automatically recycle Volumes
>  AutoPrune = yes                    # Prune expired volumes
>  Volume Retention = 15 day          # How long should the Full Backups be
> kept?
>  Label Format = $JobName-Full       # Volumes will be labeled
>  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
> }
>
> So labelling will work, but I don't get it, that the pruned volumes will be
> deleted automaticly. If i change recycle to yes, the names of the volumes
> will not match to the jobname. e.g. BackupServer.2016-08-23_11.26.42_08-Full
> will be used for a backup from clientb. so that isn't a possibility.
>
> does anybody have a similar configuration or a tipp for me?

well, I assume you can create a bconsole script, purging all volumes in
the recycle pool. However, this is not the way Bareos in intended to
work. Another way to separate data in volumes is the option "Max Use
Duration = 23h". So the volume is used for the backups of one day and
afterwards makred "Used".

--
 Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 Geschäftsführer:
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz, M. v. Wieringen