Am 17.10.2016 um 16:50 schrieb Klaus Steinmetz:
> Hi,
>
> I want to migrate from bacula to bareos. Within bacula I use more catalogs to
> improve the performance.
>
> Bareos works fine. Now I want to use the second catalog (migrated from
> bacula), I got this messages within Bareos Webui:
>
> Expected a positive integer, got: status scheduler
> Select Catalog resource (1-2):
>

> Have somebody an idea, whow to configure Bareos Webui. I'm using Version 15.2
> - the latest.
>

> Best regards and thanks in advance.
>
> Klaus

Hi,

usage of multiple catalogs with bareos-webui has been introduced
recently with version 16.2, version 15.2 does not support it.

Regards,
Frank

--
Frank Bergkemper                           frank.bergkem...@dass-it.de
dass IT GmbH                               Phone:  +49.221.3565666-94

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
GF: Stephan Dühr, Maik Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, Philipp Storz