On 02.02.2018 at 17:21 wrote bar...@jack.fr.eu.org:
> I wrote a new python plugin for bareos
> With it, you can backup from Amazon's S3, Microsoft Azure, Google's GCS
> and more
>
> The code is hosted on Github:
> https://github.com/JackSlateur/bareos-libcloud
>

> Any feedbacks, bug reports and development advices are welcome (this is
> my first touch with Bareos's internals)

That sounds promising.
Have I understood following correctly:
you use this plugin to backup your "cloud storage" to Bareos? E.g.
storing the objects of one or multiple S3 bucket to a Bareos Storage
backend?
Restores are done as normal files (objects) and directories (buckets) to
the normal file system?

So it has a complete other purpose as the new bareos-storage-droplet
backend, which stores Bareos backup data in an S3 (or other cloud based
storage) system.

regards,
Jörg

--
 Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 Geschäftsführer:
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz