Exactly what does this do when set to yes?  All the documentation says is it
can be yes|no and default is no with no explanation of when it's useful or
needed.

I am trying to implement AI backup scheme with AI backup, then consolidate,
then move to final archive but the documentation is not real good.  I'm using
the reply by Dan in this post giving his working setup
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bareos-users/i5H0ScDWA4Y).

Thanks.