On 11.04.2018 at 21:59 wrote Dante F. B. Colò:
> Hello Folks !!
>
> I'´m trying to setup some backups using Wasabi S3 as a storage with the
> droplet backend but had no success , when bareos tries to send data to the
> storage it simply hang doesn't write anything on the wasabi bucket , doesn't
> even create the volume file there , anyone here already tried this bareos
> plugin with Wasabi ?

No, we've not tested Wasabi. However, we know it does *not* work with
https://minio.io/, as the droplet backend requires DNS resolutions for
bucket names. I'm not sure, if this is supported by Wasabi. See
https://bugs.bareos.org/view.php?id=892 for details.

regards,
Jörg

--
 Jörg Steffens                   joerg.steff...@bareos.com
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 Geschäftsführer:
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz