On 04/12/18 01:47, Jörg Steffens wrote:
On 11.04.2018 at 21:59 wrote Dante F. B. Colò:
Hello Folks !!

I'´m trying to setup some backups using Wasabi S3 as a storage with the
droplet backend but had no success , when bareos tries to send data to
the storage it simply hang doesn't write anything on the wasabi bucket ,
doesn't even create the volume file there , anyone here already tried
this bareos plugin with Wasabi ?

No, we've not tested Wasabi. However, we know it does *not* work with https://minio.io/, as the droplet backend requires DNS resolutions for bucket names. I'm not sure, if this is supported by Wasabi. See https://bugs.bareos.org/view.php?id=892 for details.

I'm no Minio expert by any means, but this seems to be on-topic for Minio supporting DNS based bucket names:

https://github.com/minio/minio/issues/4681
https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/5095